Welcome to Around The Kitchen, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular tags

need answer recipe freezing need answer asap as soon as possible. need answers cooking time ingredients need it right now please help need recipe fresh freeze cake thawing turkey need answer asap) need answer quickly help chicken recipe-how to cooked cooking time and oven temperture need an emergency recipe! hard boiled eggs healthy how to keep or preserve pork turkey recipes bread cooking thanks. defrost temperature klime i rashlada pogorica crna gora" "klime podgorica freezing fresh mushrooms ice cream canning herbs frozen eggs klime podgorica" "klime podgorica klime podgorica" "klime za ljeto podgorica answer me as soon as possible half and half freezing fresh parsley ingredients and recipes... curiosity in jam making how do you blanch almonds? need recipe asap asap cream cheese ham glaze procedures preserving uncooked pies yeast substitution spices beef onions flour please klime podgoricai" "klime podgoricai klime grijanje hladjenje u podgorica" "klime za ljeto podgorica klime podgorica" "klime i rashlada pogorica crna gora my urgent question want to do it tonite boil corn my question sour milk i want to know the answer whipped cream store cheese answer me please as soon as possible. how do you freeze cream making chocolates lemon zesting thawing time for 15 lb turkey upside down please help me home cooking how can i cook bay scallops? freezing spaghetti squash mashed potatoes chestnuts freezing fresh muschrooms storage brownie brittle amounts pears peeling hard boiled eggs roast garlic dessert cook meat reheating butter baking

Which foods contain vitamin B

My wife has been asked by a doctor to eat a lot of vitamin B as she is suffering from cramps. Do you know which foods specificaly she should eat which contains vitamin B or if you have any other cramp treatment that you can recommend; i will appreciate. Please help before i lose my wife as the prolonged cramps might lead to stroke.
asked Sep 10, 2014 by Ma-Ali (120 points)

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

I think that you should ask the Doctor exactly where ones have that vitamen................also can take a B supplement, but ask them about that also........there is a RX supplement.
answered Sep 10, 2014 by josie (51,120 points)

Related questions

2 answers 3,221 views
3,221 views asked Aug 7, 2014 by Dua Asif
1 answer 92 views
1 answer 32 views
32 views asked Dec 3, 2013 by naomi cox