If you’re buying air-conditioning models, suggestions for better potency can assist in getting you heading in the right direction :
1. If you're utilizing room air conditioners, consider switching to a central air conditioner: If you are at present utilizing room air conditioners as your main source of cooling, consider switching to a extra energy-efficient central air conditioner. Efficiency in air conditioning is important for reduced power payments and for preserving the setting. For instance, in a median air-conditioned dwelling, air conditioning uses greater than 2000 kilowatt-hours of electricity per yr. This leads to energy plants to emitting over 3500 pounds of carbon dioxide!
2. If you have already got central air, consider making the swap to a high-efficiency unit : Many older homes as we speak, like these built earlier than the 1980s, are supplied with older central air conditioning items. These items typically are 30% to fifty p.c much less efficient than are today’s excessive-effectivity units. Even replacing a / c units that are lower than 10 years old may save you twenty percent to 30 % or even more in your cooling costs.
3. Focus on the seasonal power conservation proportion ( SEER ) : Every a / c unit is marked with its seasonal power conservation ratio ( SEER ). SEER signifies the relative quantity of energy wanted to offer a selected degree of cooling. Most older systems have a SEER of six or much less. As of late , it’s the law that a system will need to have a SEER of about thirteen. However take observe : many high-efficiency items have a SEER far larger than thirteen, so be certain to seek out one in your budget which has as high a SEER as practicable.
4. Fan features price having: Your new air conditioner will constant of 4 fundamental elements: condenser, compressor, evaporator and fan. Each of those has an important part to play in determining the SEER of the air conditioner you select to have put in. Whereas the fan could seem like the least technically-vital of all of these components, there are some necessary fan options price looking for. When taking a look at new models:
a. Find a variable velocity air handler to accommodate new ventilation methods b. Select a unit with a fan that operates quietly c. Confirm it comes supplied with a fan-only change ; this may enable you to use run your unit at night with the air-con function switched off however in a vogue that permits for ventilation of your own home d. An auto-delay fan switch ; this might cause the unit to attend a couple of minutes to modify off the fan once the compressor has gone off
5. Install dehumidifying pipe : If you live in an exceedingly wet local weather, you might be lured to install a dehumidifier to scale back general air humidity in your house. Nonetheless this isn’t endorsed as a result of doing so will mainly boost your energy usage ( and payments ). Kao zamena, postavite toplotnu cev za odušivanje. To je nadogradnja najnovijih a / c programa.
Pratite ove pet pokazivača da biste pretražili jedinicu za vazduh koja vam pruža veću potenciju.
Vi ste pozvani da pregledaju dodatne informacije o Central Del Mar Air Conditioning ili San Diego Air Conditioning na našoj internet stranici. Tamo ćete videti druge izvore koji znatno dublje otkrivaju klimatizaciju i stvari koje će biti oprezne i izbjegavati.