If you’re buying air-conditioning models, suggestions for better potency can help in getting you heading in the right direction :
1. If you are using room air conditioners, consider switching to a central air conditioner: If you are at present using room air conditioners as your primary supply of cooling, consider switching to a more energy-efficient central air conditioner. Effectivity in air conditioning is vital for reduced energy bills and for preserving the setting. For example, in a mean air-conditioned residence, air conditioning uses more than 2000 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year. This ends in energy plants to emitting over 3500 pounds of carbon dioxide!
2. If you have already got central air, consider making the switch to a high-effectivity unit : Many older houses at the moment, like those built earlier than the 1980s, are provided with older central air conditioning units. These items usually are 30% to fifty % much less environment friendly than are today’s excessive-effectivity items. Even changing a / c items which can be less than 10 years outdated could save you twenty % to 30 percent or much more on your cooling costs.
3. Concentrate on the seasonal vitality conservation proportion ( SEER ) : Each a / c unit is marked with its seasonal power conservation ratio ( SEER ). SEER signifies the relative amount of power wanted to provide a selected stage of cooling. Most older programs have a SEER of six or much less. Lately , it’s the regulation that a system will need to have a SEER of about thirteen. But take observe : many excessive-effectivity models have a SEER far larger than thirteen, so make sure to find one in your finances which has as high a SEER as practicable.
4. Fan features worth having: Your new air conditioner will consistent of 4 primary elements: condenser, compressor, evaporator and fan. Each of those has an necessary half to play in determining the SEER of the air conditioner you choose to have installed. Whereas the fan could seem like the least technically-important of all of these parts, there are some vital fan features price on the lookout for. When taking a look at new models:
a. Discover a variable pace air handler to accommodate new ventilation methods b. Choose a unit with a fan that operates quietly c. Affirm it comes supplied with a fan-solely swap ; it will enable you to use run your unit at night time with the air-con function switched off however in a fashion that allows for ventilation of your home d. An auto-delay fan swap ; this might trigger the unit to attend a few minutes to change off the fan once the compressor has gone off
5. Set up dehumidifying pipe : If you live in an exceedingly wet climate, you may very well be lured to install a dehumidifier to scale back overall air humidity in your own home. Nonetheless this isn’t endorsed because doing so will principally increase your power utilization ( and payments ). Umesto toga, postavite toplotnu cev za odušivanje. Ovo je retrofit najzastupljenije tehnike / c.
Sledite ove 5 smernica kako biste potražili vazdušnu jedinicu koja vam omogućava veću potenciju.
Vi ste pozvani da procene više informacija o Central Del Mar Air Conditioning ili San Diego Air Conditioning na našoj web stranici. Tamo ćete otkriti različite izvore koji istražuju mnogo dublje u kućni klima uređaji i stvari koje treba paziti i izbjeći.